Introducing the FIXARRI Retro Flip Clock™ - a unique clock design that cycles through numbered cards to keep you on time, and entertained. The white and black number cards are secured by a sleek, sturdy frame. Stand upright on your desk at work or display it at home - you'll want to be clock watching from now on!
Free Worldwide Shipping: Your product will be shipped within 1-2 business days and delivered within 10-35 days. Tracking info will be sent via email and/or text message. (UPDATE: Due to the global crisis, delivery times may be delayed)
Why Us? Simply put, we love our customers - FIXARRI's priority is your satisfaction. We have money-back or exchange guarantees on all of our products, so there is absolutely no risk involved when making a purchase from us. If you need anything, FIXARRI is here for you. Not satisfied with your product? Contact us via email at email@example.com for a replacement or refund!
- Intriguing & practical design - stay on time and entertained by the automatic yet almost silent movement of the cycling number cards
- Quartz movement allows for accurate time
- Easy and convenient to adjust the time - the minute turn dial is located on the right side
- High-grade materials make for a stable, durable, and longlasting product - main structure (arms and base) is made of stainless steel partially coated with a metallic luster, and the number cards are made of ABS resin (no-toxic)
- 16 cm high x 21 cm across x 8 cm wide
- Quality guarantee, with CE and ROHS certification
- With 4 variants available, choose between black and white cards and one or two stands to style your home and office however you like. Suitable for any empty space, this clock also makes the perfect gift for any occasion!
How to Use Your Flip Clock?
STEP 1: Prepare one D Battery.
STEP 2: Turn the battery cover in the direction of “OFF” - when the two triangles meet, take it off.
STEP 3: Install the battery. Please note the “+” towards the outside.
STEP 4: Turn the battery cover in the direction of “ON”. When the bar corresponds with the triangle, the battery has been installed.
STEP 5: Located on the righthand side, rotate the turn dial counterclockwise to adjust the time (Please set 1 minute earlier than the exact time).
House proud? We get it.
Show us how you style your #MADEdesign - tag your photos for the chance to appear on our site.